Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafty Spring Fever

I think with the weather changing I have a case of the "need to creates"! I have been doing a little bit of crafting for the last couple of days. I wanted to add some color into my little girlies wardrobes, and a few pretty accessories for me too! I have been having fun making all of the flowers and then making jewelry with them. I made some fun little hair things for my girls. We have ribbon flowers, felt flowers, and some felt owls! I ended today with the matching skirts.


The skirts are lined with old pillow cases and then covered with lace I ordered a few weeks ago because it was on sale! I had no idea what I would do with it! First I sewed the pillow case and lace together and then I simply stretched the waist band on as I was sewing so that it would gather itself. It took a minute to get the hang of it, but then it went quickly! Littlest missy could care less I wanted a picture as you can see..but oh well! Hhmmm what will I make next??


featured button

No comments:

Post a Comment