Monday, January 30, 2012

Tulle & Vintage Book Flower Monogram

I have to be honest. Originally I was going to cover the entire "J" with the paper book flowers...but I didn't have the patience. I have a need for instant gratification, so craft projects that take too long will NEVER get finished. Darn that crafters ADD. Anyway..I was trying to think of a way to finish the project without the flowers...and I looked over and saw my brand new roll of black tulle..and AH HAH! Here it is. I think this would be darling to do in a little girls room with pink, (or whatever color your girl likes) but for her entire name. In fact, I may do that if I can find a clear space on my girls' wall! I need my honey to drill a hole for me so I can hang this project up!

1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out! My daughter would LOVE this in her room! Great job!

    ReplyDelete