Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Pictures!

So even though my little ones were sick and it was not the best week, I still got them to let me take some pictures for Christmas! I rarely do shoots of all my kids at the same time because it get frustrating for all of us. So I dressed each one up, and did shoots at different times. It makes it quick and easy! I got many of my fun little "props" while in St George, and used layers to create my "scheme". Anyway, I hope I actually print some of these and hang them up to enjoy! I sent out a Christmas "card" of  14 slides and sayings with the pictures to family members & some friends. I hope the holidays are treating you all well!!! For now I am back to wiping noses, and doing laundry =)










http://tatertotsandjello.com/2011/



10 comments:

  1. These are some beautiful shots! And beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing photos!!

    Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just MAGICAL! I'd love to know more about how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful & festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos came out beautifully! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/12/bedazzle-me-monday-11.html

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much! I love photography so much and always get a bit nervous putting myself out there, so I appreciate your kind words. @ Christina, let me know what questions you have and I would be glad to answer them!

    ReplyDelete