Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ready for the cold!

I had some fleece left over from the leggings I made for Holland and wanted to use it up! I made fleecey ear warmers for both girls and a matching scarf for Holland. I am going to make some hats for the boys, but for some reason they didn't want zebra print ones?? Weird. This was my project while I watched conference. They are cute, and functional! Perfect. I measured their heads and added about 2 1/2 inches. The width in the band varies...I would say about 4 inches is good so that it can be folded in half for extra coziness. I simply cut about 5-10 slits in both ends (do the same amount on both ends..obviously right??) and rag tie the ends together. It is so simple, and really snuggly. I got this piece of fleece from the remnant bin for $2. So I made the leggings (see previous post) and all that you see in this post. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself!





1 comment:

  1. They are adorable and look like they will keep the girls warm and toasty. I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete