Saturday, September 24, 2011

It has almost been a year!

 My baby is growing up so fast! She is almost 11 months old. My cute friend Monica gave me this darling little red outfit, and I made her the leg warmers and head band. I wanted to wait until she was a year old to take her pictures in this, but am afraid it will be too cold. Paul and I took the girls to do some pictures this morning while the boys were at the primary program practice. It was a lovely morning in Draper. I just want to squish this little chickens face! She is so yum and has brought such joy to our family! Her brothers and sisters love her so much too! Now that I have done her Fall photo shoot, I will move on to the other 3 kids. I do them all on separate days to make it less stressful and special for each one!








5 comments:

  1. Amy, these are so cute! I love the headband and flower. She is darling and you are great at capturing that! I love love love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Godness..can she be any cuter??? LOVE her outfit! And the zebra leg warmers..do die for! Following from the simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie! Her headband is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! She is adorable. I saw one of those rompers on Groop Dealz and wanted it so bad for my daughter. Seeing your cute daughter in it only solidifies it. Excuse me while I go to check and see if it's still available....Stopping by from Simple as That!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies!!! This was my first week participating in Simple as That's Sunday link party. Such a fun idea! I too saw the rompers on Groop Dealz and wondered if I needed the teal one! I hope you got one! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete