Thursday, July 7, 2011

Simple but cute decor


I am kind of new to having my own blog, but really love being able to share my fun projects!! This is a really easy one! I bought this frame at good old DI and it was a silver nice enough frame, but not my style. I liked it though, and knew it had potential. So I whipped out the spray paint (Krylon-Celery) and gave it a few coats. I love this color, and how it turned out on this particular project as well. I have a book I bought at one of my mom's estate sales of old piano music, the music has a copyright of 1938 (someone is gasping that I tore it out!!!). I found one with a title (Loves Old Sweet Song) and words that I liked, and framed it. I think this is very cute, and a cheap way to decorate. I may make a little collage out of some other frames and more music. Linking up to these parties!


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 32

5 comments:

  1. Hi, looking you up from TT & J. Don't ya just love spray paint?!!! It can make something simple so personalized. Good luck on your blog. I am pretty much in the same boat as you with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the color of the fame.. I am gonna have to add that color to my shopping list! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little bit of decor! Spraypaint is fab isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, yes spray paint is a wonderful invention for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I am a new follower. Stopping by to invite you to link up to Thrifty Thursdays. Blessings!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete