Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chalkboard Mason Jars

                                                                                 Is there anything you can't do with Mason jars?? I get sick of never being able to find a pen when I need one. This is a fun way to make a little organization and have a pen handy (instead of a broken crayon from the junk drawer!). I think I may do a few more of these for things like scissors, glue sticks, etc. I used a white chalkboard marker to write on the jar. Love the markers so much more than normal chalk for all of my chalkboard writing (I have a chalkboard thing going on!) I really like this chalkboard spray paint by Krylon. It covers well and goes a LONG way. I have found that it is much cheaper at Wal Mart versus craft stores. I bought my first can at Hobby Lobby for around $7, and later found it at Wal Mart for less than half the price. Anyway thank you for looking!I am new to having my own craft blog, so if you like what you see be my follower and check back often. I do lots of DIY projects, and fun things for kiddos. Happy blogging!! Linked up to these sites!!!!                  http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!


3 comments:

  1. How cute it this!!! I LOVE spray chalk paint, so much easier to work with than the brush on, and perfect for your project.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I bet your husband wouldn't even notice if one of his ties just happens to go missing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute idea!! I will have to try it! I am visiting from Craft-O-Maniac and I am a new follower!!
    Hope you had a great weekend and that I will see you at my blog soon!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete