Friday, July 8, 2011

Bubble Bazooka!


 Do you need a FUN and EASY activity for your kids? Well this was our fun activity for today. The kids really liked it. I saw this idea on Family Fun, but had to make do with what I had. They called for empty water bottles, but I didn't have any. We used a 2 liter, a squeeze it bottle, and an empty tulle roll! All you do is cut the end off of a bottle, cover the end with some random material ( on How Does She they used old socks) and then hold the material on with some sort of elastic. Then I filled a bowl with dish soap and a bit of water. The kids put the end in the soap and then gently blow through the other side. After they finished blowing bubbles they ran around stepping on the bubble snakes! I am new to having my own blog, I do lots of DIY and activities for kids, be my follower if you'd like and come back often!Well, back to laundry! Have a happy day!










Classified: Mom

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I will have to try this with my daughter. She loves bubbles. Thanks for stopping by my little corner or the world earlier. I'm so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, this is so easy. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete