Tuesday, June 28, 2011

late night project


Yesterday evening the kids were watching a movie, and I had a few minutes and decided to tackle this project. It wasn't as quick as I was hoping once I jumped in..surprise surprise. Anyway I have been wanting to add a little privacy to our side window by our front door. I can't get a rod into it for curtains because it is metal and I need the assistance of my honey who is missing in action lately. So I had a lightbulb moment, and I love it. I took some vinyl strips cut in to a chevron pattern using a zig zag Fiskars ruler (from Joanns), and ta da! Cute and functional. Today I am grounded until I get the laundry folded and put away, I better get on it since I have a fun craft idea for the girls' room! Have a good night!
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

  1. Cute zig zag project!!! I love it :)

    xoxoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete