Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stuff..just stuff

Well I completed a couple of projects today, but haven't had time to take pics. I thought I would share a quick cute idea I had. So Logan's piano teacher always has us take our shoes off when we go to piano. I usually wear some sort of slip on shoe when I go that doesn't require socks. Well, my toe nails were in need of something cute, and seriously I have NO time to get a REAL pedicure. So I did my own little quick fix. I used vinyl. Yup vinyl on my toes. Some of you probably remember back in January when my mom was really sick and I put Breast Cancer ribbons on my toes. I cut them out with my Cricut, and stuck them on. It lasted FOREVER. So I thought, let's do that again. This time I did a quick butterfly hole punch, painted a clear base coat on the butterflies and sprinkled them with pink (very fine) glitter, then stuck them on my blue toes. Can I just say I am having a secret love affair with this color blue (in various shades). Anyway, not perfect, but fun with LOTS of possibilities Don't judge my cuticles, remember this was my QUICK fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment