Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flower Ball Lantern


I have a HUGE bin of missing spring and summer decorations. So what is a girl to do when she needs to decorate for these seasons? Make some diy decorations. The flower ball is also a night light. I think when the season has passed I will hang it in the girls room and it will be a perfect addition. It took me less than 30 min to do it, and I love it. It is the perfect pop of color. I covered a round paper lantern (from the dollar store) with flowers (hot glued), and hung a satin ribbon from it. It has a small led light on the bottom and when it is on, it is so cute. It makes me smile. Have a happy day!
A Glimpse Inside





Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

3 comments:

  1. love your pictures and your new blog. love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy new blogger! Great post! Looking forward to blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete